omg?!? wtf?!?! new post?!?!
i felt like updating again. here's 2 things that have wasted my time recently:
1. Facebook applications. try one out!
2. The impossible quiz: http://www.leetest.com/game.php?id=174
1. Facebook applications. try one out!
2. The impossible quiz: http://www.leetest.com/game.php?id=174

4 Comments:
At 7:19 PM,
Rob said…
that quiz was on digg like 5 months ago. it's old news... boooooooooo.
At 11:08 AM,
crystal said…
What level can you get to? I think I'm somwhere in the 50s...
At 12:51 PM,
alison said…
rob, don't be mean. it's new to me so that's all that matters.
crystal, hehe thx for the link! I saw it on yer blog. =) omg, i'm only in the 30s. it goes that high up?!?! when does it end?!?! ahhh!
At 11:18 PM,
Rob said…
sorry i was mean. i shouldn't have booooo you. go ahead, boooooo me. boo be boo.
Post a Comment
<< Home