"awesome at life"

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

new season, new hobbies

now that the sun is shining again in seattle and spring has come, skiing has to obviously end. while y'all texans are enjoying the 90+ degree weather (i'm soo jealous!) i had 2 nice days of snow fall. i got to go ski this saturday and sunday, but now the lifts are closed for the season =(

so, to find a more summery sport, i've 99% decided on doing rowing! i'm gonna start w/ an intro class, and a coworker/friend was thinking of starting a team in June. yup, i'll be like one of those crew kids on UT campus who get on the water super early in the mornings. later, i may get into hiking or rock climbing or kayaking too if i have time.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger coredump said…

    I've always wanted to do rowing too. I'm hoping there's a rowing club at culinary school (if I go), since the school is right on the banks of the Hudson River.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home