yay for visitors!
I got my very first visitor to Seattle this week!!!! It's very exciting. I haven't seen him for prolly 2 or more years, but it felt like we never left. I love exploring this city! I found this super pretty seafood restaurant right by the water...so close you can smell the fish. =P There were mountains in the background and the sunset was awesome...like the Oasis but Seattle-style.
Alright guys, who's next?? I may have one more coming later this year if she finds time b/n midterms... (i haven't forgotten. you know who you are ;p) The longer you wait, the less enthusiastic I'll be about playing host....I feel sorry for whoever comes last! ;) hahaha, prolly not, but do you really wanna risk it?
Alright guys, who's next?? I may have one more coming later this year if she finds time b/n midterms... (i haven't forgotten. you know who you are ;p) The longer you wait, the less enthusiastic I'll be about playing host....I feel sorry for whoever comes last! ;) hahaha, prolly not, but do you really wanna risk it?

4 Comments:
At 8:28 PM,
Rob said…
u are saving the zoo trip for me right?
At 10:54 PM,
Rob said…
u think u got skillz?
At 10:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
what's there to do in seatle?
and I am not talking about night life. I can just read your past blog posts for that.
At 6:56 PM,
alison said…
rob, i havent been yet but no guarentees. if i get a chance to go before you visit, then i aint waiting! ;) i dont mind going again when you come tho.
leith, heh yes night life is fun here, there's tons to do during the day too. even in downtown itself. shop, tours, pike's market. a very small chinatown and tons of outdoor stuff to water activities to hiking/camping. skiing in winter. casinos heheh ;) if you're planning a trip, lemme know. i can be more specific.
Post a Comment
<< Home