this "adult" life is taking some getting used to. there's weddings, so many friends are getting engaged, and even baby showers!! this is all fun stuff, but dang...reality hasnt set in yet....we're getting old kiddos =/
I didn't start feeling old till I bought my car all by myself with my own money, then the house really pounded it in. You'll get used to it. Just wait till you hit 27 -- that's when you move from "mid-20s" to "late-20s", then 30 is just around the corner... You're still "early-20s". You have a long way to go. Me, I'm almost to the end. :-P
-boohoo- -cough- -boohoo- -hack- -cough- too old... -cough- can't go on... -sigh- -thump-
2 Comments:
At 9:57 PM,
coredump said…
I didn't start feeling old till I bought my car all by myself with my own money, then the house really pounded it in. You'll get used to it. Just wait till you hit 27 -- that's when you move from "mid-20s" to "late-20s", then 30 is just around the corner... You're still "early-20s". You have a long way to go. Me, I'm almost to the end. :-P
-boohoo- -cough- -boohoo- -hack- -cough- too old... -cough- can't go on... -sigh- -thump-
At 4:07 PM,
alison said…
uhoh...crap....did someone just die on my blog?!?! ...crap... well at least i know what his last words are ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home