"awesome at life"

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

spaztic

ahhh!! i can't sit still!!! i'm super excited about so much stuff that i'm gonna explode!! first, i get on the plane day after tomorrow!! woohoo!!! and omg, things are too uncertain so i'm not gonna give details, but i may be able to take trip around the world! omg!!! ahh!!

hahaha work is great, my friends are great, seattle's fun....life is GREAT! and i was afraid of getting depressed up here. hellz no, not me!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm, weren't you supposed to get off the riddlin after you graduated?

    put the pills down alison....

    now back away...

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger coredump said…

    That's awesome. No, seriously.

    The key, I've found, to enjoying life is to find something you enjoy doing, and do it. Screw everyone for telling you you're crazy. Just do it. After all, life's too short to let life get you down. You're obviously enjoying your job, and that's good because that is where you're going to spend at least a quarter of your life until you retire. Make sure you get out and do other stuff too (which it sounds like you're already doing), and remember it's never too late to change something. The minute you can bring yourself to confidently say, "I hate my job," is the same minute you should start considering doing something about it. (Wow, I feel like I'm giving a valedictory speech....)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home